The Laveo brand, owned by the company Kuchinox Polska sp. z o.o. sp. k., attaches great importance to protecting your data. The processing of personal data generated via this website and our social media profiles (Facebook and YouTube) fully complies with the principles set out by Polish law on personal data processing, including with the rules stipulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You can also go directly to information clauses on our processing of data as part of the following procedures:
1. recruitment [click to read]
2. cooperation with our customers and counterparties [click to read]
The controller of your personal data is Kuchinox Polska spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Łódź (90-418), Al. Kościuszki 3, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000536297, NIP [TIN]: 7251551267, REGON [Business Reg. No.]: 471594569.
General principles of the processing of personal data
Principles governing the processing of personal data provide the frames that guarantee that your personal data will be used properly. Kuchinox sp. z o.o. sp.k. undertakes to ensure that your personal data are:
1. processed fairly, lawfully and transparently;
2. correct, adequate and not excessive;
3. accurate and up-to-date - inaccurate or incomplete personal data will be rectified or erased, or their further processing will be stopped;
4. stored for no longer than necessary;
5. processed only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and in accordance with the purposes for which they are collected;
Types of personal data
There are many ways in which we will collect and process your personal data provided to us via various communication channels, including our website. We need some personal data to render services in accordance with users’ requests while provision of other such data is voluntary.
We always inform you which personal data are required (e.g. by marking them with a star (*)) and what can be the consequences of the non-provision of your personal data – for instance it may result in no possibility to (fully) respond to your requests. Personal data collected and processed by us can be generally divided into the following categories:
1. contact details, such as your full name, address, phone number, e‑mail address, position, place of work, etc.;
2. information provided to us via our social media profiles and related instant messengers;
3. information on the users, e.g. technical data related to usage and browsing, including IP addresses from which our websites or applications are accessed, including those of third parties.
For the purposes of recruitment through our Facebook profile or the form available on the page www.laveo.pl /kariera/ we will also process information regarding:
2. education and professional experience;
3. results of the assessment carried out as part of the recruitment process;
4. sex and age.
Purposes of the processing of personal data
We process users’ personal data for lawful purposes and generally only do so if:
1. the user has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data;
2. processing is necessary for the performance of a contract;
3. processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
4. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, and is not considered to be prejudicial to the user, including our interests related to developing, evaluating, offering and selling our products and services and establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with our customers, suppliers and other business contacts.
We process users’ personal data in order to:
1. facilitate their use of our website, products and services and to contact them as part of our standard service;
2. provide broadly understood customer service and technical support;
3. personalise web content and search results; establish relationships with prospects;
4. recruit staff for vacant posts; store job candidates’ data for the purposes of a potential subsequent recruitment.
Disclosure, transfer and sharing personal data with third parties
Our disclosure and transfer of your personal data to third parties is kept to a minimum and subject to the existence of an adequate level of data protection.
We reserve the right to disclose or share your personal data to or with third parties in the following situations:
1. where these third parties provide services on our behalf, such as IT support and hosting, recruitment or administrative services, etc. Such third parties may only process such disclosed, transferred or shared personal data in accordance with the terms set out by us and under a written data processing agreement;
2. legal advisors - to establish, exercise or defend our rights;
3. where you have given your prior consent to the disclosure of your personal data to third parties.
If a personal data recipient is located in a non-EU/EEA country which does not ensure an adequate level of data protection, your personal data will only be transferred to such recipient after our entering with this recipient into a written data transfer agreement based on standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
The user’s consent
Some of our information processing activities will be carried out based on your consent. If this is the case, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we will cease processing your personal data unless further processing or storage is permitted or required by applicable Polish law. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing before the withdrawal. What is more, the withdrawal of your consent may, as a consequence, render it impossible for us to meet your expectations or provide services to you.